‘Tis the season to buy gifts for the ones you love. What items are on your favorite Girl Scout’s list this year? Does your Girl Scout have her list ready? Well, before you shop, you might want to check it twice after reading our gift guide!
Top 7 Gifts to Buy a Girl Scout
1. Girl Scout Shop – If you’re still having trouble coming up with ideas for what to buy a Girl Scout – we’ll make it easy for you – come visit us at the Girl Scout Shop! Today is “Green Thursday” and nearly everything in the shop is 25% off. You’re sure to find something special as there is something for every Girl Scout at the shop. We’re open from 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. today so come on by!
2. Summer Camp – Yes, we know it’s cold now so it’s hard to think about camping but camp registration will open again in the New Year! I bet you know a Girl Scout who would love to go on a camping adventure! Give the gift of summer camp and we guarantee you won’t be able to wipe the smile off her face! Stumped on how to fill the stockings? These gift certificates would make a fantastic and unexpected stocking stuffer! You can choose any increment and they are good toward You & Me, Mini and Resident Camp sessions at Camp Daisy Hindman. Available by calling (816) 759-3004.
3. Elements of Science Kit – At Girl Scouts we love to focus on STEM programs. We know girls are interested in science, technology and math and need to explore these as viable career options in the future. Start their wheels spinning while they’re young with this well-rounded science kit. With over 100 experiments in biology, chemistry and more this is sure to be a hit with your science-loving Girl Scout!
4. Put Me in The Story – Surprise a Girl Scout with her very own personalized book. Put Me in The Story allows you to personalize a book with any name you choose. There are many different choices for story lines but all of them encourage girls to dream without limits. And with their own name as the character it’s sure to be a page-turner!
5. Annual Zoo Membership – Instead of a toy, why not give the gift of a new experience? We love our community partnerships with the Kansas City Zoo, Sunset Zoo and Topeka Zoo. All of them offer annual zoo memberships that promise savings and memories with friends and family! You can also sign your troops up for special workshops at each of these zoos in partnership with Girl Scouts.
6. Little Librarian Set – Does the girl you’re buying for love books but already have too many in her collection? The Little Librarian Set is the perfect gift for avid readers! Reading helps inspire girls’ imaginations so they can dream big! You can nurture this skill by encouraging a Girl Scout to learn more about libraries and how to take care of her books.
7. Goldie Blox Zipline Action Figure – Girl Scouts absolutely love the thrill of ziplining at camp! Goldie Blox is now offering a new Zipline Action Figure that is sure to get your girl wishing for the real thing come summer!
Happy shopping, everyone!